This is Feirin’s top 10 list of his favorite things!
First of all, we have to go with his favorite foods:
- Tucker’s Pork, Bison, and Pumpkin raw diet (He gets one patty in the morning and one at night)
- Fromm Four-Star Grain free formula (he gets about 1/4c. with each raw patty)
- Bully sticks
- Split deer antler
- Water Buffalo horn
- Vermont Fleece Bone pillow toy
- His big tug rope to play with Uncle B (Not for chew time)
- Nootie Sweet Pea and Vanilla detergent-free shampoo for bathtime!
- Northwest Naturals Bison freeze-dried treats
Feirin wants me to remind you that with all toys and chews, you need to get what’s best for your dog! If you have a super aggressive chewer, make sure any natural chews (like antlers or bull horns) are thick enough so that your dog can’t break them easily. I don’t buy any bull horns that aren’t at least 1/2″ thick around the edge, so tough jaws can’t break it. Never assume that just because a toy works for one dog, that it will work for your dog, and never let your dog chew on anything unsupervised.